• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armslist advise

I have never purchased anything off Armslist, but like cmshoot cmshoot said, they don't have the best reputation for veracity among the sellers. I have seen more than a few threads started on other boards about scammers there.

I have bought/sold more than a few guns and gun parts from 2 other gun boards and mailed USPS money orders and guns/parts all over the country. I have never been scammed or disappointed. Both boards have a rock solid equipment exchange/classified system that ban hammers any dishonesty. FTF only? Depending on what you collect/want, FTF only can make acquiring what you want a virtual impossibility unless you are willing to travel across country.

There are scammers out there, but most folks that spend any length of time on gun boards and have reliable/verifiable feedback can be trusted enough to deal with using a USPS money order. There is always risk involved, but it cam be migrated a lot if you do your homework and are patient. Good luck in you search for the grail gun.

Edit to add: I see you found the seller lacked veracity and ejected......Good work! :thumb:

I've done business with dealers. I look up their address on google then do a road view on Google map. if it's a standing location I'll order from them. I've also did a Couple FtF. I'd never do anything other than what I've stated. I've had good luck other than one noshow.

Back
Top Bottom