• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arrest warrant issued: Jalen Carter involvement in fatal crash of UGA staffer and teammate

rbstern

Hen of Fame Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   0
Reaction score
According to reports, UGA staffer driving the car that crashed was heavily intoxicated (0.197 BAL). She hit speeds of 104 MPH while street racing another vehicle.

Driver of the other vehicle? Former UGA star Jalen Carter, who was projected as a potential #1 draft pick in the upcoming NFL draft.

Lives lost. Futures thrown away.

Idiots threw their lives away over a little fun. Sucks for the victims but damn, if you play stupid games... That makes it a lot worse that he not only left the scene but lied about it doo....

Sucks to be her
statefarm-well-shes-a-guy.gif

So far reckless driving and racing are the only arrest warrants I’ve seen reported. He did leave the scene and lie to police, though…The officer who spoke to him stated that he did not appear to have been drinking….No telling what he was thinking immediately after seeing one of his best friends die. Still, the entire situation is stupid and sucks for him.

So far reckless driving and racing are the only arrest warrants I’ve seen reported. He did leave the scene and lie to police, though…The officer who spoke to him stated that he did not appear to have been drinking….No telling what he was thinking immediately after seeing one of his best friends die. Still, the entire situation is stupid and sucks for him.
I'm sure he was thinking..Oh crap, I'm gonna get in trouble, let me just scoot on out of here and hope no one finds out.

Not even staying to offer aid to the injured "friends" tells me all I need to know about his character, I guess it"s a good thing he is getting this outta the way while he is young, it was bound to happen sometime.

At least GA got some good years, wins and championships outta him first, I'm sure they are relieved it isn't their problem next year...."Go Dawgs"

I'm sure he was thinking..Oh crap, I'm gonna get in trouble, let me just scoot on out of here and hope no one finds out.

Not even staying to offer aid to the injured "friends" tells me all I need to know about his character, I guess it"s a good thing he is getting this outta the way while he is young, it was bound to happen sometime.

At least GA got some good years, wins and championships outta him first, I'm sure they are relieved it isn't their problem next year...."Go Dawgs"

I agree he was scared and not staying around tells me the same thing.

I’ve never heard a single bad thing about Carter until now. The university can’t hold the hands of these players, these grown men. Crap happens. All I can say is I’m glad I didn’t get caught for everything I did when I was young. Of course I was never involved in an incident like this one either.

Back
Top Bottom