• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arrest warrant issued: Jalen Carter involvement in fatal crash of UGA staffer and teammate

Dawg or not, I think it’s BS to release it today. All of the other cases, Jamon Dumas Johnson’s information wasn’t released today but happened about the same time. I don’t think he should get a pass and probably should lose his license or a lot of community service like we all would. Ya’ll just act like the crash is his fault, no mention if he backed off way before the crash or was leading, no personal accountability of the other drivers? Did he get out to help? Could he help if he wanted? Was he told to leave? Was it too late? It was too late… nothing he could do about it at that point. Did he call for help? Was the student affairs guy that was at the scene afterwards the one who advised him to leave? Did he know? Did a lawyer get involved and advise him? If it was gun related, would you have a different perspective? He didn’t pull the trigger, provide the gun, pressure the others involved to participate, does he have unalienable rights, etc?
Wreckless driving and racing, someone died. He's a stupid dick

I doubt that there is poster here who just being a passer by at 2:30 in the morning, wouldn't have stopped and rendered aid.

He didn't even call the police. As far as he knew, all 4 of the passengers could be dead or dying and he just drove away. Really doesn't matter if he caused it, or was involved in it all.

It takes a sorry SOB to leave a scene like that, and just go on home.

Well I'm not thinking he's going to be playing football any time soon if the charges stick. He may be looking at a felony considering the circumstances. Being that he's not in the NFL yet I doubt any teams will want to try and take him. Now had he already been an NFL starter damn well he'd still be starting.
I hope he gets what should be coming, but what he's been charged with is only misdemeanors, so if he doesn't get more added, he'll be playing on Sundays. I have no faith in the justice system at all.

who the hell cares.gif

Back
Top Bottom