• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arrrrghg,Me want badly

Yeh. Those are gonna be so bad ass.
With recent vets beating supercars I can only imagine how much better and fun to drive this one will be.

manuals are over rated... It's the rotary phone of transmissions. Sure, maybe there is some pride that we can drive them while millenials stare at them in confusion, but modern automatics are so much faster, and with paddles, you can drive it like a sequential gearbox...

Rotary phones, VHS, manual transmissions, all gone the way of the dodo... Welcome to the 21st century!

I’ve got an 8 speed in my dodge. I wouldn’t trade it for a manual. Much better performance. Shifting gears is fun but getting old makes that automagic a lot of fun to.

I’ve got an 8 speed in my dodge. I wouldn’t trade it for a manual. Much better performance. Shifting gears is fun but getting old makes that automagic a lot of fun to.

I think that for most people, the desire to hang on to the manual is based on two things:

1) Nostalgia and an aversion to change to "that newfangled crap"...
2) Some people feel good embracing and sticking with something that they consider a sort of "lost art", that many people today can't do...

I am sure that many people felt the same way years ago...

Why do I need a car when my horse works just fine?

I don't need a fax machine, that's what the USPS is for!

Email? I don't need email, maybe when my fax machine finally dies...

You get the idea... haha

I love my baby and it’s paid for and worth almost as much as a new one and it’s 50 yrs old.
304C3FB4-BFA5-4829-914F-26C4F4FA8484.jpeg

Cooter69

Back
Top Bottom