• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Articles that vilify and scrutinize legal activities

There’s only one place worse than Ma. And that’s Connecticut. They took Cal. Gun laws and upped them and that Entire NE area are like sheep. When I hit the state line I didn’t even look back. Good riddance

I always imagine the news editor from spider man just yelling at crappy journalists. Journalist brings in article: suspect found. Editor yells, dammit Parker, spice it up! Suspect found with pills and weapons cache after hot pursuit. Turns out the guy had a pellet gun at home, some Tylenol in his pocket, and he was arrested after ordering a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks.

"items that could be converted into silencers for guns were coming in from China".

Meaning fuel filters.

Down all the way at the bottom:

Homemade firearms for personal use are not required to have a serial number under federal regulations if the firearm remains in the possession of the original maker but must have a serial number if sold or the original owner gives it to someone else.

So it isn't a ghost gun if you made it

There’s only one place worse than Ma. And that’s Connecticut. They took Cal. Gun laws and upped them and that Entire NE area are like sheep. When I hit the state line I didn’t even look back. Good riddance

My employer and his wife (She's #2 in the Company) are Connecticut Yankee's in every sense of the word. Fortunately they are both smart enough to NOT ask their employee's any questions regarding firearms.

Back
Top Bottom