• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

As if those self-checkout lines aren’t bad enough

I don't know....I was in target with my wife earlier today and there must have been 2 dozen people waiting to do self checkout and 3 people (including us) in the line with the cashier...makes me wonder how far we are from total de-eveloution
I'd wait in line three times as long to not have to deal with minimum wage employees

I swear people ringing my **** up at the publix in Peachtree battle are throwing and shaking any carbonated drinks I buy on purpose. Like they're being spiteful, petty bitches
I'm new but I'm jumping in on this one!! You're damn right about that!! I always check my eggs and fragile produce but got home and 4 out of 12 were broken.. it's like this new generation is self loathing,self entitled, snowflake Bast**D's!!

Costco is about the only place I don't do the self-checkout.

Prolly 'cause the buggy full o' ****.

A few items, ok, but who goes to Costco and only gets a few items?

I don't know....I was in target with my wife earlier today and there must have been 2 dozen people waiting to do self checkout and 3 people (including us) in the line with the cashier...makes me wonder how far we are from total de-eveloution
They're "properly trained" customers.

Costco is about the only place I don't do the self-checkout.

Prolly 'cause the buggy full o' ****.

A few items, ok, but who goes to Costco and only gets a few items?
IDK if costco does scan and go like sams but its the absolute tits.
You just scan it with your phone as you load it in and walk right out the door. Saves so much time and makes life so much easier with a feral toddler.

Back
Top Bottom