• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking a premium? Your product should be premium!

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
Cars, trucks, guns, houses, food - whatever it is, for ****'s sake, if you're going to slap an outrageous price on it, I want to be wowed.

Why the rant? Woke my wife and son up early for a 4 hour round trip to look at a truck. Seller swore up and down it's in beautiful condition, no blow by, no rust, no leaks, everything works.
I ****ing get there and guess what? Is it ****ing April fool's uno reverse day? *******ed truck was as incontinent as mammy with a bowl full of prunes. Smelled like it had been parked in big ol' Stacey Abrams fish locker. Was there rust? Enough for me to look up from under the truck and lock eyes with the seller....no words needed.

I thanked him for being a monumental waste of time and took my cash back to the bank.

Maybe my expectations are too high, but maybe people shouldn't be hauling their **** boxes out from their grave out yonder and being dishonest pricks before slapping a for sale sign on it and calling it "bettern' new"

That's it, that's my rant.

Hope y'all have a good Easter.

Look on the bright side. Spent some quality
time with the family. Maybe even stopped
for a good breakfast. And on the way home
your wife didn't talk you out of some cash
before you got it back in the bank. Might have
better luck sticking note under wiper of the trucks
you see parked that are what you want rather than
chasing classifieds.
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Jmho, but some of these beholders selling their
vehicles need new glasses.
Better luck on the next one.

Look on the bright side. Spent some quality
time with the family. Maybe even stopped
for a good breakfast. And on the way home
your wife didn't talk you out of some cash
before you got it back in the bank. Might have
better luck sticking note under wiper of the trucks
you see parked that are what you want rather than
chasing classifieds.
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Jmho, but some of these beholders selling their
vehicles need new glasses.
Better luck on the next one.
Absolutely right....
But I did give my wife some cash on the way home. She never asks for it, but she deserves it for putting up with me and my antics. Breakfast was a quick drive through at the coffee shop on the way out of town.

I have done the note thing a few times. There's an old Blazer just begging for me to put my hands on it back in Cumming but it just sits there growing more and more green every year.

I agree with you. This was your typical used car salesman. Before I got under it, we took it for a test drive....well he drove it LOL....blamed all the sounds on something that it wasn't. This truck would have 100% left me stranded. He got nervous when I asked to plug in my code reader and told me I couldn't. It was doomed from the beginning anyways, I have a hard time trusting someone that won't shake my hand.

Lol. What reason did he give?
You ready for this?
He didn't want me to potentially upload a virus to the truck's computer....
I laughed and said, "If you think I drove my happy ass two hours to **** with a truck computer for fun and I have nothing better to do on my day off....." I didn't finish my sentence, I just laughed at how absurd his justification was.

You ready for this?
He didn't want me to potentially upload a virus to the truck's computer....
I laughed and said, "If you think I drove my happy ass two hours to **** with a truck computer for fun and I have nothing better to do on my day off....." I didn't finish my sentence, I just laughed at how absurd his justification was.
PM his username.

Back
Top Bottom