• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking a premium? Your product should be premium!

Happened to me a few years ago. When you ask for pictures of the interior and you get a picture of the dash?
When a seller sends pictures of the back seat and not the front then you can safely assume the front seat(s) are trashed. :dizzy:

Happened to me a few years ago. When you ask for a picture of the interior and you get a picture of the dash?
When a seller sends pictures of the back seat and not the front then you can safely assume the front seat(s) are trashed. :dizzy:
The best are where the photo is cropped just enough to hide the ripped lower seat bolster. As if you would notice the camera ****ery.

Back when I was Corvette coupe shopping, drove 100 miles to look at a ‘65 with ‘’minor damage’’.
Guy had got drunk and drove it through a pine thicket. Don’t think there was a single panel that wasn’t cracked/torn. Plus the whole rear end/suspension was ripped out, just lying there. Felt like killing the guy.

Yeah but did he "warm it up" for ya? :rolleyes: Looked at a '64 Comet many years ago and the guy told me that.

Kinda a warning sign right there. It needed everything, so I passed.

I understand your frustartion - been there too.

Back
Top Bottom