• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking Prices (Used Guns in ODT)

Hmmm, buying and trading guns for over 40 years, eh? Obviously you have your FFL, correct?

No FFL....Hmmm, Obviously your not too familiar with the laws.. if you were you would know that buying and trading guns alone does not mean you're engaging in the business......

People say you low ballin piece of **** what makes you think I will take 25% less than my asking price. I'm like you dumb sum ***** because I can buy it for 24% less from midway usa which is overpriced any*******way, annnnnnnnnddd that's when you learn about the ignore list.

More refined ODT'rs call it "Flogging Your Equine" - Your welcome. :)
rs176_pbsrc_com_albums_w173_cacunn_Beating_a_dead_horse_gif_7Ec200_.gif

Is it me or are many of the folks listing their used guns high because they expect to play the haggle game for their listed prices? With few exceptions many of the used guns listed could be obtained new for equal or less cash in stores. Just my observations. I'm new to the forum but I've been buying and trading guns for over 40 years. Folks need to understand the minute you buy retail you've already over paid. The gun is now used and unless its a steal or a rare collectors item the transaction has caused it to drop in value.

Way to go OP!
ODT_Attention.jpg

I programmed an alarm for 12-31-17 23:59
only 362 days and counting, until I'M the popular one. :)

Yes i get it there are several "Stragities" in the "art of the deal". But some I've seen are waaaay out of the haggle norm. The best deals on the forum seems to be black rifles, especially those without any pedigree.

That's called hoping the Criminal Hillary would win so they could do some profiteering...

Trump spoiled that little plan though. :becky: MAGA

www.politicsplus.org_blog_wp_content_uploads_2016_05_Donald_Trump_Ben_Carson_Dancing.gif

No FFL....Hmmm, Obviously your not too familiar with the laws.. if you were you would know that buying and trading guns alone does not mean you're engaging in the business......

That would be "you're," not "your" as you have written.

Some aren't familiar with FFL laws, some aren't familiar with laws of English...
Can't we all just get along? :)
upload_2017-1-3_10-8-33.png

Back
Top Bottom