• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking Prices (Used Guns in ODT)

To be clear I'm not knocking the forum. On the contrary I enjoy perusing it. But I do wonder what some of these folks are thinking with the pricing. As they say there are folks that like to display their items and others who like to sell. I see lots of items on display.

we are all just having a lil fun man, literally there are threads like this a few times a week.....

To be clear I'm not knocking the forum. On the contrary I enjoy perusing it. But I do wonder what some of these folks are thinking with the pricing. As they say there are folks that like to display their items and others who like to sell. I see lots of items on display.

Don't take it personally. We are a large group of dumbasses that like to clown.

To be clear I'm not knocking the forum. On the contrary I enjoy perusing it. But I do wonder what some of these folks are thinking with the pricing. As they say there are folks that like to display their items and others who like to sell. I see lots of items on display forever.
fixed

i.giphy.com_65os7odbIW6pa.gif

I'm having fun too. Its amazing to see that a threat on this that can spawn 5 pages of messaging in just over an hour. This must be a hot topic.

Back
Top Bottom