• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking Prices (Used Guns in ODT)

I have an old Savage 308 rifle that looks like a battlefield pickup. It has been used to killed dozens of deer, pigs and coyotes. It must be worth a fortune.

T
To be clear I'm not knocking the forum. On the contrary I enjoy perusing it. But I do wonder what some of these folks are thinking with the pricing. As they say there are folks that like to display their items and others who like to sell. I see lots of items on display.
THEY ARE TESTING THE WATERS

Id rather overprice some & come down, than to under-price & it sale in 2 minutes, making it "deal of the year" then your kicking yourself in the azz because you just gave it away & can't re-neg due to risking your feedback score....hahahaha....just my weird way of looking at, but what do i know.

Id rather overprice some & come down, than to under-price & it sale in 2 minutes, making it "deal of the year" then your kicking yourself in the azz because you just gave it away & can't re-neg due to risking your feedback score....hahahaha....just my weird way of looking at, but what do i know.
Nah, you can reneg w/o worrying about a negative... Asshats do it everyday on here. And get away with it too!

Back
Top Bottom