• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking Prices (Used Guns in ODT)

Just fair warning, I don't need to sell the item I'm selling. Heck, I don't even want to, so it's going to take the right deal from you to get this gun I bought yesterday for (retail+X) that you're now trying to talk me into selling by responding to an ad I posted.

I need the $ for an emergency, so no trades at all. Would trade for a Les Baer, an HK Mk23, or a Yeti full of Glock 19s...

Yes i get it there are several "Stragities" in the "art of the deal". But some I've seen are waaaay out of the haggle norm. The best deals on the forum seems to be black rifles, especially those without any pedigree.

Yes i get it there are several "Stragities" in the "art of the deal". But some I've seen are waaaay out of the haggle norm. The best deals on the forum seems to be black rifles, especially those without any pedigree.

Have you price checked colored Glock 19's ? LOL

Is it me or are many of the folks listing their used guns high because they expect to play the haggle game for their listed prices? With few exceptions many of the used guns listed could be obtained new for equal or less cash in stores. Just my observations. I'm new to the forum but I've been buying and trading guns for over 40 years. Folks need to understand the minute you buy retail you've already over paid. The gun is now used and unless its a steal or a rare collectors item the transaction has caused it to drop in value.

Most, of the ODT guys know this, they still post for what they can get its all in the GAME!!

If you think a member is ridiculous in their pricing or for whatever reason, this site does come with an "ignore" button & it won't have to bother you anymore.

Back
Top Bottom