• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault rifle found hidden under jacket in large metro Atlanta church

Both are alarmist and intended to sway opinion. Semi-auto rifle is correct, assault rifle is alarmist.

"Assault rifle" in America today is a semi-auto near-copy of some select fire or full auto rifle or carbine.
We all know that, and it doesn't help to play stupid and say the terminology is unclear. Nor does it help to say that you know the answer with 100% certainty, and no semi-auto can ever be an assault weapon (which, by the Department of the Army's definition, has to have a full auto capability).

But in this case, I don't know that it matters. Even if somebody snuck a wood-stocked purely sporting semi-auto with a fixed (non detachable) 5 shot magazine, I'd be concerned that somebody brought such a gun into the church itself.

So the rifle was left by a woman who was afraid to have it in her home, so she abandoned it at CHURCH ??

What a f-inn moron. She certainly is too stupid and mentally unfit to possess any firearms.

I'll bet she had no clue whether that gun was loaded or not. She could have left it fully loaded, chamber-loaded, koked, safety off. Ready for somebody to have a negligent discharge inside the church !

So the rifle was left by a woman who was afraid to have it in her home, so she abandoned it at CHURCH ??

What a f-inn moron. She certainly is too stupid and mentally unfit to possess any firearms.

I'll bet she had no clue whether that gun was loaded or not. She could have left it fully loaded, chamber-loaded, koked, safety off. Ready for somebody to have a negligent discharge inside the church !
Story said she was mentally challenged, thought she was doing right thing, so...

Something is not fitting in this story. Some liberal are behind this idea, just to create panic and bring guns to the crooked media news as a "bad thing". - That evil Bloomberg is throwing money even in trash can, if somehow he can attack the 2nd amendment by doing it... Who knows, maybe this is one of his ideas!! - Just saying!!

Something is not fitting in this story. Some liberal are behind this idea, just to create panic and bring guns to the crooked media news as a "bad thing". - That evil Bloomberg is throwing money even in trash can, if somehow he can attack the 2nd amendment by doing it... Who knows, maybe this is one of his ideas!! - Just saying!!

zdroopys-l1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom