• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault Weapons Ban Hits the floor in the AM

We need an AWB as it would be the one thing conservatives might actually get up and collectivize on. You should all hope the most vicious AWB gets rammed through all 3 branches of government and is signed into law sooner than later.

We need an AWB as it would be the one thing conservatives might actually get up and collectivize on. You should all hope the most vicious AWB gets rammed through all 3 branches of government and is signed into law sooner than later.
Not just conservatives. I'm a libertarian and I know several people who lean further left who absolutely despise the idea. Some people may have different views on alot of things but every group has some sane people in it. Well except for like furries and anyone who truly believes Biden should be allowed to drive let alone run a country. I feel like everytime someone makes a purchase they lean further right though lol

Like hell I know where I'm going and what I'm doing thank God for the Appalachian mountains and my prepping "paranoia"
Well what I really meant to say is that we are headed to end up like Venezuela or Europe in the 30’s. Once “The People” can’t say hell no..what’s to stop them.

Not just conservatives. I'm a libertarian and I know several people who lean further left who absolutely despise the idea. Some people may have different views on alot of things but every group has some sane people in it. Well except for like furries and anyone who truly believes Biden should be allowed to drive let alone run a country. I feel like everytime someone makes a purchase they lean further right though lol

Do you really think are two Dip**** senators are going to listen to us?
After 2020 people still believe that voting matters. Lol. Lmao. Just stay home until someone finally runs on a real platform and not, " I love the 2nd amendment, see I own a AR-15 too lol aren't I cool come on bro".

Un-fortunately the firearm owners of this country have not figured out how powerful we can be if we voted together ............. Sadly, they sit back and say my vote don't count and this is one reason this country is in the situation it is in ....................... Change my mind
Why would I want to change your mind? Your free to do what ever you like. You honestly think that idiot BIDEN won by a free election aka Votes your a funny guy.

Back
Top Bottom