• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At what point can I throat punch a SOB???

At my job, I have had a loaded gun pointed at my face by a drunk employee, non stop harassment, private employee information provided to other employees, guns shot off within our building during business hours, asked to break DOT laws etc etc etc! When is enough, enough?!?!?! I need a lawyer! Anyone know where to start?
Nobody has ever pointed a gun in my face and been able to tell about it. I feel that has kept me alive thus far. Take care of it, or move out fast.

At my job, I have had a loaded gun pointed at my face by a drunk employee, non stop harassment, private employee information provided to other employees, guns shot off within our building during business hours, asked to break DOT laws etc etc etc! When is enough, enough?!?!?! I need a lawyer! Anyone know where to start?

How did you manage to NOT call the police, the second the guy took the pistol out of your face ? You dial 911 and tell them a drunk co-worker, that you can identify, just stuck a weapon in your face. They'd be there in about 5 minutes, and then the armed, drunken idiot would've likely taken it from there, solving at least that problem for you, and with a very high degree of entertainment and satisfaction. :becky:

Hello all. I absolutely refuse to provide the name of the company due to it’s actually a great company to work for. It’s the location that’s the problem. Poor and pathetic management, favored and disrespectful employees who I do see one day being on the news for just flat out being idiots!, and to top it all off...if they continue down this track, will absolutely kill someone one day! But hey, soon not to be my problem! I

COME ON! Can you at least give us a clue!?

After the holidays....and I start my new job....I will happily inform all of where this place is. I was pretty irritated when I posted all of this but have had plenty of time to collect my thoughts, hear people out, and put together enough documentation to darn near own the place if I do choose. It has definitely been an eye opening place to work but has also opened several doors for me. Like I said before, the company is a good company. It’s just this location that’s ran like a circus!

Back
Top Bottom