• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At what point can I throat punch a SOB???

The first time someone fires a weapon in my place of work (unless I work at a range or such) I would be filing complaints with the authorities. Was this the boss? If so, the boss places themselves at risk for complaint with (you mentioned DOT), OSHA and numerous others. Believe it or not, Georgia does have "at will" laws, but this does not prevent employees from filing suit for hostile environment.

The first time someone sticks a gun in my face call the police. Someone willing to do stupid stuff like that is just a finger twitch away from from ruining your child's life. Find a better job, Buddy. $10 an hour is not worth the environment you suggest. Heck, nothing is worth someone sticking a gun in my face. If you don't think you are worth more than that, know that your child is.

At my job, I have had a loaded gun pointed at my face by a drunk employee, non stop harassment, private employee information provided to other employees, guns shot off within our building during business hours, asked to break DOT laws etc etc etc! When is enough, enough?!?!?! I need a lawyer! Anyone know where to start?
WTF??? do you have a HR dept.?

toby.jpg

$10 an hour is not decent pay. For $500, you can set up to make cast bullets and make 20k a year, working half time in your own home. here's the source of how-to

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forum.php

check for local shooting clubs. Bullseye, ppc, metallic silohuette, IDPA, IPSC, NRA speed shooting, and a source of scrap lead (by the ton) as in keels from old boats in a shipyard, or wheelweights from scrapyards and tire shops). You want a propane fired plumber's furnace, melting 100 lb Wally's cast iron pot, 6 cavity molds from Lee Precision, a Star progressive sizer luber, altho you can get started with a lee single station reloading press and their "hand sizer" die and "tumble" lube. wear rubber gloves when handling lead and have a fan blowing the fumes away from you, out in a shed not in a house. Liquid lead will ignite wood, paper, spider webs, plastic wire insulation, , so beware. Sell them by the 500 unit plastic bag, at local matches, swap meets, gun shows.

Back
Top Bottom