• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF 2019 letter

This whole "Brace" thing is ****ing stupid to begin with. ATF either needs to give up on SBRs or make up their minds once and for all. Just from my non legal expert experience I say they never should've approved the damn braces to begin with if they could easily see what they were about. BUT...since they did it seems to me it was a concession THEY made knowing full well it was a work around. So the cows are out of the barn on that one. Way too late to try to enforce it now.

This whole "Brace" thing is ****ing stupid to begin with. ATF either needs to give up on SBRs or make up their minds once and for all. Just from my non legal expert experience I say they never should've approved the damn braces to begin with if they could easily see what they were about. BUT...since they did it seems to me it was a concession THEY made knowing full well it was a work around. So the cows are out of the barn on that one. Way too late to try to enforce it now.

When the ATF approves braces, bumpstocks, and things like the shockwave shotguns, we should really applaud them for sticking to the pure text of federal law. Can't believe some people actually want them to regulate beyond what federal law says.

When the ATF approves braces, bumpstocks, and things like the shockwave shotguns, we should really applaud them for sticking to the pure text of federal law. Can't believe some people actually want them to regulate beyond what federal law says.
I don't want them to regulate more than they should. My point was that everyone knew what the braces were about from day one. It's a glaring example of how stupid the NFA is,especially where ARs are concerned. What pisses me off is how they can just go back and change their minds and rulings on things.

Back
Top Bottom