• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF 4473 question

I found the official answer.
From the instructions for a 4473.

“The transferee/buyer must personally complete Section B of this form and certify (sign and date) that the answers are true, correct, and complete. However, if the transferee/buyer is unable to read and/or write, the answers (other than the signature) may be completed by another person, excluding the transferor/seller. Two persons (other than the transferor/seller) must then sign as witnesses to the transferee’s/ buyer’s answers and signature/certification in question 22.”
lol

There is a used S&W at Big Woods Goods that I want. They use the paper forms.

Bring a friend and they can ask another customer to be a witness.

You all will have to sign the form, some shops will require ID from all parties.

The translator and the witness can NOT be employed by the FFL.

I'm off Sunday and Monday coming up. I can be the 3rd person if need. BWG/HC are 5min from me...

Just let me know if you change your mind...

I will, thank you. I have to be stubborn and try to do it myself first. Ever since I broke my arm my girlfriend keeps saying that I need to ask for help sooner. I keep telling her that I have to know my limits of what I can and can’t do, for those times that there is no one to help. Besides, my surgery was last week, and hopefully the cast will come off soon. This will be the third that I’ve purchased since breaking my arm and I’m not cleared to shoot yet. The first two were a S&W CS45 and RIA 10mm 1911. I bought those before the surgery. This is a CS9 to go with the CS45.

Back
Top Bottom