DaltonGuy

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
0   0
Reaction score
header-logo_bronze-resized-5-2.png

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Formation of a ATF and DOJ "Strike Force" to "Crack down" on gun crimes announced.

"announced it will launch five cross-jurisdictional firearms trafficking strike forces within the next 30 days to help reduce violent crime by addressing illegal gun trafficking"
"Our firearms trafficking strike forces will investigate and disrupt the networks that channel crime guns into our communities with tragic consequences.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-announces-formation-firearms-trafficking-strike-forces-crack-down-sources

I'm not going to sell anything to anyone for a while, but ive never broken any gun laws anyway, but if someone contacts you and something doesn't seem right about them?. Be careful.

yep
mess with the legal law abiding people like us. dont go post up on the corner in Atlanta and arrest the little kids "flashin' dey gats" because you did not want water..
i like the bold claim that they will "crack down" on ffl's breaking the law..
should we need to "crack down" or should they be doing their jobs in the first place?
my one concern with the "crack down" and "strike force" seems like code for entrapment..

This should work as well as the war on drugs. After decades of arrests and massive amounts of money, there’s never been as big of an illegal drug supply as now!!! How about keep the criminals in jail when you arrest them? Seems simple enough but unfortunately they’d have to actually incarcerate some minorities too!!!!! You can’t have a protected class that commits the per capita majority of violence and get a reduction in crime dumb asses! They’re not dumb, they’re not stupid, they’re playing woke politics. All of the virtue signaling will do zero for the rise in crime. Everyone knows what works, but we must not hold criminals accountable according to Demoncrats if they’re minorities, that’s racist!!

Just use this acct instead of your other,you should be fine.

Are you addressing me and accusing a new member of having multiple accounts?
Why?..

1. I don't even know you and don't know why you chose to attack me?
Do they allow you to attack new members for no reason here?
2. I only have 1 account.
3.Does this thread bother you about me for some reason?

I am a member in good long time standing on many gun forums, I haven't been on this one very long but that doesn't make me someone else. Have a good day.

View attachment 3328908
Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Formation of a ATF and DOJ "Strike Force" to "Crack down" on gun crimes announced.

"announced it will launch five cross-jurisdictional firearms trafficking strike forces within the next 30 days to help reduce violent crime by addressing illegal gun trafficking"
"Our firearms trafficking strike forces will investigate and disrupt the networks that channel crime guns into our communities with tragic consequences.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-announces-formation-firearms-trafficking-strike-forces-crack-down-sources

I'm not going to sell anything to anyone for a while, but ive never broken any gun laws anyway, but if someone contacts you and something doesn't seem right about them?. Be careful.

Hey Fed :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom