• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF approved bump fire quick detach trigger guard mechanism

I wanted a rapid fire gizmo, after looking all around, it seems nothing puts your bullets on target accurately. I went with the geissele super dynamic 3 gun trigger. Rapid fire and you hit what your aiming at. How's that for a new concept!

I wanted a rapid fire gizmo, after looking all around, it seems nothing puts your bullets on target accurately. I went with the geissele super dynamic 3 gun trigger. Rapid fire and you hit what your aiming at. How's that for a new concept!
did you look into any binary triggers like the franklin binary? Im not saying that i am for them or against them, just that they look like like the most controlled way to send lead down range at a pretty high rate of speed.

did you look into any binary triggers like the franklin binary? Im not saying that i am for them or against them, just that they look like like the most controlled way to send lead down range at a pretty high rate of speed.

I did and from all I read, it seemed the Geissele 3 gun was best for me. Some just want to make noise and spray lead, so it really depends on what your looking to accomplish with it.

Back
Top Bottom