• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF bump stock ruling comment time now

Scroll down under take action and there is a link to go to the ATF and leave comments. The ATF must respond to all comments. Let’s not let them take our rights side stepping the congress ans constitution.

Scroll down under take action and there is a link to go to the ATF and leave comments. The ATF must respond to all comments. Let’s not let them take our rights side stepping the congress ans constitution.

We provided millions of comments on 7n6 ammo during the comment period. They responded to them all with one letter saying were hear you but this is what we are doing. It made no difference and didn't slow them down. They do not respond to all comments individually

We provided millions of comments on 7n6 ammo during the comment period. They responded to them all with one letter saying were hear you but this is what we are doing. It made no difference and didn't slow them down. They do not respond to all comments individually

I understand your point, but there is not much we can do but sending comments is an option and I want to try and do what little I can. It just may make a difference it may not but it only takes a minute to comment.

I too think bump stocks are ridiculous but I just don't believe we should stand by while they administratively pick and choose what we get to own because of the current new cycle.
Only 2700 comments posted so far :grey:

Back
Top Bottom