• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF eForm/eFile Glitch

Wiskey_33

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
104   0
Reaction score
Went into my dashboard to see if a newly approved can had changed status in the SilencerShop dashboard. Can was approved last week and I picked up, no issues.

I have another can that went eFile on 01/06 and noticed that there was an alert on the dashboard when I logged in.
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.36.31 PM.png

My paper Form 4 (approved) is on the same trust, no issues.

eFile Form 4 can got this error this afternoon. 'Missing information' under a Trustee's name, but it gives no details as to what.

Anyone else get this?

It could any number of things; like a missing signature, misspelled address, wrong ssn, etc. They may have even changed the required information.

Only way to know is to either call and ask, or go through each document and see what's missing.

There could be a number of possibilities from typos to signatures. Best bet is to go through the form to see if you can spot it, then wait on hold for 6 hours to get someone from the ATF or silencershop on the phone.

There could be a number of possibilities from typos to signatures. Best bet is to go through the form to see if you can spot it, then wait on hold for 6 hours to get someone from the ATF or silencershop on the phone.

I called ATF last week to check on a can; only took about 6 mins to get a person. Don't bother calling Silencershop, they'll just tell you to contact the ATF.

I called ATF last week to check on a can; only took about 6 mins to get a person. Don't bother calling Silencershop, they'll just tell you to contact the ATF.
Better than me. ATF is usually 20 min. Silencershop…… shortest the last few weeks has been 1hr 40, **** you not.

Back
Top Bottom