• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF Form 1 (Brace, Tax Exempt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody e-filed and gotten their stamp back yet? I filed, got mine back and realized the completed Form doesn't have a physical stamp on it. It also says "APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS - SEE CONDITIONS ON THE LAST PAGE OF PDF' then "Pursuant to ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F.".

What does this mean? Is my Form 1 going to be revoked if the bill gets overturned like the bump stock ban did? I noticed it didn't have a physical stamp on it so it intrigued me. Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm not good at this forum stuff, please link me if this topic has already been published!
Since you are the only person I know that has completed the process, a couple of questions.

Did you do this all on line?

If so, how did you get the pic and finger print requirements done.

Which will require the turn in and destruction I'm assuming.
you would hope, but in an interview the ATF rep said they would take "appropriate legal action".
that translates into "you are a non criminal free American. we will thro the book at you. its either that or go after criminals, and criminals fight back."

Since you are the only person I know that has completed the process, a couple of questions.

Did you do this all on line?

If so, how did you get the pic and finger print requirements done.
So to answer your first question, yes I did it all online. You have to create an account on the ATF eforms website and from there you can file an eform. For the picture, I took a photo in front of a white wall to make it look like a "passport" photo. The finger prints were done by a local shop that had a silencer shop kiosk and they email you the EFT file.

Has anybody e-filed and gotten their stamp back yet? I filed, got mine back and realized the completed Form doesn't have a physical stamp on it. It also says "APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS - SEE CONDITIONS ON THE LAST PAGE OF PDF' then "Pursuant to ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F.".

What does this mean? Is my Form 1 going to be revoked if the bill gets overturned like the bump stock ban did? I noticed it didn't have a physical stamp on it so it intrigued me. Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm not good at this forum stuff, please link me if this topic has already been published!
Oh you’re on the felony’s list now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom