• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF FORM 1 question?

geerod

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
238   0
Reaction score
Disclaimer : If you own a host pistol and install this product, your pistol will become a short-barreled rifle. You must first register your pistol with the ATFE using ATFE Form 1.

do I need one of these to build a RONI G2 in GA? thanx in advanced .

Get a Roni Stab and call it.

If not you submit a form 1 for your host pistol, register that pistols serial number as a short Barreled rifle, pay the 200.00 tax, submit 2 sets of prints, 2 sets of pics, mail it off to the BATFE, wait your prescribed time, when you’re approved snap it all together and years down the road don’t accidentally trade that “host” Glock thinking it’s still a pistol lol

Roni Stab with brace extension is just as good as the rifle version, maybe submit the form 1, but the chassis as a pistol and enjoy, when it approves sell and buy the stock version.

I like the Roni

Might as well pop on a form 4 and purchase a suppressor at your local NFA dealer so you can use your waiting time the most efficiently. 2 stamp that ish

Get a Roni Stab and call it.

If not you submit a form 1 for your host pistol, register that pistols serial number as a short Barreled rifle, pay the 200.00 tax, submit 2 sets of prints, 2 sets of pics, mail it off to the BATFE, wait your prescribed time, when you’re approved snap it all together and years down the road don’t accidentally trade that “host” Glock thinking it’s still a pistol lol

Roni Stab with brace extension is just as good as the rifle version, maybe submit the form 1, but the chassis as a pistol and enjoy, when it approves sell and buy the stock version.

I like the Roni

Might as well pop on a form 4 and purchase a suppressor at your local NFA dealer so you can use your waiting time the most efficiently. 2 stamp that ish

Can you just swap out the stabilizer brace for a stock? looks like on their site they sell the stock separately.

This is the one with extended brace...
65849FB2-AB3A-4E22-A71E-B2F27F505C28.jpeg

But damn that PDW SBR is cool hell I’d form 1 but run the brace
BAC06CDC-9537-4C54-ADDD-5D28273B07D6.jpeg
0AC73ABE-9C25-4167-8EA9-7EFB56B6883A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom