• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF Leaked document 6/22

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
First, let’s keep this civil and out of the boiler room please. Need more eyes on it here.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/06/atf-guidance-private-gunmakers-criminals-terrorists-extremists/

upload_2021-6-30_17-59-37.jpeg

I honestly can't say I'm surprised about any of the nonsense in that.

And how does it get 'exempted' from Freedom of Information Act as an 'unclassified' document?

So, this goes to first responders (local law enforcement) the very people that the feds have been demonizing for the last 10 years. Here's a news flash, criminals don't build their guns they STEAL them. You know the smash and grab crews that have been operating in Ga. for the past several years with no attempt by the feds to stop.

PMF? = Completed 80% lowers which are by law legal.

Just another attempt to turn law abiding citizens into criminals.
This inclusion into the realm of first responders' 'toolkits' is nothing more than an attempt to use FRs (even those NOT LE) to question, condemn and to confiscate weapons without benefit of 2A protections simply because they respond to a scene and the ATF has told them "ooga booga!" LE, like here in Georgia already know (have information readily available) if there is a WCL for the resident, etc. and a weapon could be present. This is just more gungrabbing without benefit of legislated statute - something all Democrats eventually want. Were I a non-LE first responder, the LAST thing I'd do is ask if there are "PMFs" in the home...

I honestly can't say I'm surprised about any of the nonsense in that.

And how does it get 'exempted' from Freedom of Information Act as an 'unclassified' document?
The very fact that they have portion-marked (a classification term for documents containing classified information) their little briefing slide means that they DO have parts they don't want the public to see that are portion-marked classified and they are using that to subvert the intention of the FOIA under the guise of 'national security.' Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom