• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF Looking To Restrict Pistol Braces!

Respectfully , It shouldn't be the governments business what I do with my firearms if I'm not harming anyone that don't need lawfully harmed. I know....we're far past that kinda elementary common sense .
I agree with what you’re saying about government and certain firearms laws, but I follow the laws. As most people do. But hey if they defund the police maybe if there is no need to follow any laws. That’s what the anarchists want, then I guess My thoughts on condition of some firearms could totally change. I would need to protect myself versus an entire mob. But since there are laws I should follow them

Man fudds everywhere...it’s dumb. Braces are a dumb creation to get around something that shouldn’t be illegal to begin with. Everyone on this forum who buries their head in the sand when this stuff happens will soon be starting threads “tHeY aRe AfTa mYz bOlTz gUnz, waaahhh.”

Pricks. We just need to get rid of ATF and NFA. How about we start telling all the blm folks that all the beginning gun laws were created because white people were afraid of having the minorities armed and that the laws were selectively enforced against them instead of white people to keep them unarmed and subservient. The cry of racism seems to work on every other issue. The atf can then shine blm's shoes after gov signs the repeal before they are disbanded. Probably the only time I can think of I'd like to see that.

We all knew it was a workaround and only a matter of time.

There is zero chance of getting rid of the NFA or the ATF in our lifetimes. Not gonna happen. We can go over the laundry list of why it SHOULD happen, but we all know that there isn't enough political support, or willpower, to make it happen.

So those of us with pistols will at some point, maybe this year, maybe 5 years from now, either turn them into rifles by adding longer barrels, or, pay the tax stamp and register them as SBR's..

it's gonna happen, we always knew that. Enjoy them while we can.

Well of course they want to ban braces. I just paid $250 for one for an AR pistol.
Haven’t installed it, guess I’ll wait and see how this panic plays out.

Back
Top Bottom