• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF Looking To Restrict Pistol Braces!

People don’t machine 80%s just to pay the government and let them know about it. Rules and waits are also annoying. If they ban them, could be worse. Still would suck though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You paid $250 for a brace but you could’ve SBR a gun for that type of money. Sounds silly to me

Travel around the southeast states for work, then tell us all how silly it is. I have an SBR, however it is a pain to cross state lines with it. That issue goes away with Braced pistols.

7B3C8BD4-A588-4EDF-BF25-FF6BF01226A2.jpeg

honestly, how would anyone ever know? The Texas church shooter was a dishonorably discharged, prohibited person, posting photos of his rifles on FB and he was only caught after he killed people. These clowns can’t even track weapons they purposefully give to Mexican cartels.

Isn't everyone tired of being told what you can and can't own, what stipulations and fees are added to own certain things. and then more gets added?

Perhaps the 2A crowd will be able to challenge regulations with the right attorneys, if everyone can be united. The Prince Law Firm in PA is definitely a start.

Ridiculing others on ownership of any accessory is juvenile. I was never a fan of bump stocks, but knew them being added to the NFA list was the start to going after more things. The obvious next attack would be braces, then perhaps binary triggers. It seems that our crowd does enough to bring more attention to get things banned or over regulated.

ATF logic:

Q: What’s the difference between a 16 inch barrel and a 15 inch barrel?

A: A prison sentence.

Welcome to America ladies and gentlemen. Land of the free and home of the brave.
More like "Land of the reeee and home of the slave."

Back
Top Bottom