• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF official who analyzed bump stocks defends agency’s ruling

Amazing how many folks are flipping these things, especially some of them that have spent the last few years criticizing other folks selling 22 ammo, ar mags and such for a premium when they were hard to find. Oh, and the CTD haters for the same reason.
way of the world. Your average guy is opportunistic . Usually the people complaining about the price of something either waited too long to buy it or does not have the money. I should have bought an FN FNC assault rifle when they were under 10K. Now they are stupid high and I aint paying that.

way of the world. Your average guy is opportunistic . Usually the people complaining about the price of something either waited too long to buy it or does not have the money. I should have bought an FN FNC assault rifle when they were under 10K. Now they are stupid high and I aint paying that.

Certainly. Just amazing to see the hypocracy

Good video of the man himself . Usually vice has some liberal message to push but they kept it A1

Nice read. The only problem i fore see it the liberal interpretation of a "semi-auto" can be a "machine gun" also if practiced and manipulataed. It's going to be a slippery slope keeping our semi-auto's ans especially AR 15 and AKs down the road.

Next the left will make a push for a accounting of who owns these so called assault type weapon and will be eventually become the new class 3 category of weapons and or make it almost impossible for civilians to own machine guns. Every time some nut job attacks some group of civilians the rights taken away will be justified in the lefts eyes, and more amore rino’s will join them. We live in a period of time where we have a slight opportunity of keeping our second amendment rights, but it won't be easily one.

Nice read. The only problem i fore see it the liberal interpretation of a "semi-auto" can be a "machine gun" also if practiced and manipulataed. It's going to be a slippery slope keeping our semi-auto's ans especially AR 15 and AKs down the road.

Next the step will make a push for a accounting of who owns these so called assault type weapon and will be eventually become the new class 3 category of weapons and or make it almost impossible for civilians to own machine guns. Every time some nut job attacks some group of civilians the rights taken away will be justified in the lefts eyes, and more amore rino’s will join them. We live in a period of time where we have a slight opportunity of keeping our second amendment rights, but it won't be easily one.

Agreed. Since almost any semi auto rifle can be modded to fire in bursts, the only way to control it would be to outlaw the manufacturing of semi autos or require a stamp just like the suppressor. The bump stock will be the first step. They took full autos and burst fire with a pen. The pen in mightier than the machine gun.

Back
Top Bottom