• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

Went sideways? They were literally chanting kill Mike Pence on the way there. There's VIDEOS of people at the Trump rally saying they were going there to burn it down and kill the tyrants. A few bad actors? There were 10s of thousands of people in those videos forcing their way into the Capitol. A few?! You're high.

BLM didn't plan acts of violence. 93% of protests had no incidents, and the DOJ report shows most incidents that did occur only occurred nearby and had nothing to do with a protest.

Who did BLM specifically target and kill? Once again, you're lumping the actions of a few people in with the millions.

Trump supporters are PEACEFUL? lmfao. You are smoking crack. So BLM is a hate group, but WHITE NATIONALISTS aren't? I guess it was BLM plowing through crowds, yelling racial slurs, wearing swastikas, and yelling kill Mike Pence.

And people absolutely did put all sorts of pictures up of Asheli Babbit and say she was a "goot girl". She broke the law. What happened to yall saying "should have complied"?
thirsty?
1662691322441.png

Did you read the article? By reading the article, do you think the repairs cost 30 million?

The big damage was caused by pepper spray and fire extinguishers per the article.

That money is for security and defensive systems almost exclusively. They are lying again. If they had $100k in damage I would be surprised. The first sentence in the article says that the money is also for related security. Please look with your eyes and see how the media is manipulating you. They are telling you there is so much damage, yet they really don't back up that claim at all. Do you see the damage adding up to $30 million? Is there a part of the Capital that was black with fire? Was there a collapsed structure? There was not. $30 million is a lot of money. Think.

Does this sound like $30 million in repairs?
"
"The [inauguration] platform was wrecked. There was broken glass and other debris. Sound systems and photography equipment was damaged beyond repair or stolen. Two historic Olmsted lanterns were ripped from the ground, and the wet blue paint was tracked all over the historic stone balustrades and Capitol building hallways."

In the Capitol building complex, historical statues, murals and furniture were damaged, mainly from pepper spray accretions and residue from chemical irritants and fire extinguishers, requiring expert cleaning and conservation. Work crews covered gaping holes with plywood and cleared "a small mountain of debris left behind on the west and east fronts," Blanton said."

Small mountain of debris = trash - these people lie and manipulate words with half truths to stoke an emotional reaction.

Do we call the aftermath of a concert a mountain of debris? No it is trash cleanup. It takes a couple of hours.

This whole article is an insult to truth. The Brian Sicknick reference is a complete lie. The guy had a stroke and died, he was not injured.

Think...

I read it. Did you read the BLM protest cost analysis? Same thing. Damages to statues, buildings, cars, and the largest portion was for police, security, and insurance payouts.

Who said I was Dem? Once again, another card carrying Supremacist that tries to label everyone who doesn’t BLINDLY agree with your hate. I look at every situation from all sides. Keep wearing that sheet.
My God man, stop the crap, you whine for everything, I will ask you this, if BLM is that great why they dont interfere when is abortion in the black communities? In that moment the Black Lives dont matter? What about when black people shoot each other in the hood? Is that because the white man? Im latino... are you going to keep living in the past that you were slaves and bla bla bla? In what part of the constitution says that you dont have the same opportunity like someone else? Im latino and I dont live my life whining because other idiots cross the border walking or swimming. If I want something I work hard for it period, you guys talk about racism and have your own tv channels, your own colleges, your own date websites and etc... do you combat racism and bigotry with the same? How's possible that several of the BLM leaders are taking the money from donations to please themselves? Is this organization better than the oppressive white man movement? No it isn't, BLM is a bunch of terrorist as well, the same crap that anyone that use violence, racism and bigotry to achieve political and social goals.

My God man, stop the crap, you whine for everything, I will ask you this, if BLM is that great why they dont interfere when is abortion in the black communities? In that moment the Black Lives dont matter? What about when black people shoot each other in the hood? Is that because the white man? Im latino... are you going to keep living in the past that you were slaves and bla bla bla? In what part of the constitution says that you dont have the same opportunity like someone else? Im latino and I dont live my life whining because other idiots cross the border walking or swimming. If I want something I work hard for it period, you guys talk about racism and have your own tv channels, your own colleges, your own date websites and etc... do you combat racism and bigotry with the same? How's possible that several of the BLM leaders are taking the money from donations to please themselves? Is this organization better than the oppressive white man movement? No it isn't, BLM is a bunch of terrorist as well, the same crap that anyone that use violence, racism and bigotry to achieve political and social goals.
he suffers from OMB syndrome.
people who suffer from Orange Man Bad can justify anything that happens. they dont care about 13 soldiers and thousands of locals who helped,remember OMB. it does not matter that we may have dozens of terrorists allowed in with the few allies that they let in,OMB. does not matter that we cant afford to live because the policies enacted are designed to cripple the economy and weaken the country.....
OMB..

Who said I was Dem? Once again, another card carrying Supremacist that tries to label everyone who doesn’t BLINDLY agree with your hate. I look at every situation from all sides. Keep wearing that sheet.
There it is. The racist card. When the argument is lost and you have nothing else. Pull it out. What a joke.

Apparently, you can’t read. Go back to where I SAID THEY WERE THE SAME THING. Don’t jump in a conversation and start yapping when you don’t have a clue. And you clearly don’t comprehend there’s 2 completely different things; BLM the organization vs BLM the movement.

Funny, when y’all b***** about anything it’s cool. But the second anyone doesn’t blindly agree with your fragile ego, y’all point fingers. Lol

Let me break it down, since you’re slow…

Why don’t Dentists do brain surgery or stitch up cuts? Why doesn’t McDonalds sell steak? Why doesn’t Ford make motorcycles? Because all of those were created for a specific reason. So why doesn’t BLM the organization get into anything besides police brutality? BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR. Jesus. Y’all are really slow.

There are a multitude of OTHER ORGANIZATIONS that constantly work on those issues. Which I’m sure none of you have ever been apart of because it doesn’t align with your bs. And fact is, BLM the movement is supported by a lot of individual groups that ABSOLUTELY do focus on other issues. Homelessness, abortion, womens rights, drug abuse, domestic abuse, etc. But YOU wouldn’t know anything about that huh. Just because YOU don’t see it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t occur.

Wtf are you talking about? Who mentioned racism? Who said anything about not working hard or anything else you just ranted about? Don’t sit there and act like the system is fair and balanced. If you’re actually Latino, and you act like the American system doesn’t have its disadvantages, you’re either really privileged or flat out lying.

Back
Top Bottom