• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

If judges said that the ATF cannot pass regulations then why does it matter what the ATF publishes on FRTs, pistol braces, and solvent traps? Is it not all just a mute point?

That’s what I figured. And how are they legally going door to door? I would think they should be charged with impersonating a police officer. They have zero authority to confiscate or inspect anything.

That’s what I figured. And how are they legally going door to door? I would think they should be charged with impersonating a police officer. They have zero authority to confiscate or inspect anything.

They are free to come knock on your door and ask to see anything they want but you are also entitled to tell them to go **** themselves and to remove themselves from your property until they have a warrant.

What gets me is them showing up in plain clothes instead of wearing the cute little wind breakers or hats they have. Im sure I am not the only one who isnt a fan of a random person rolling up on my front door.

Apparently, you can’t read. Go back to where I SAID THEY WERE THE SAME THING. Don’t jump in a conversation and start yapping when you don’t have a clue. And you clearly don’t comprehend there’s 2 completely different things; BLM the organization vs BLM the movement.

Funny, when y’all b***** about anything it’s cool. But the second anyone doesn’t blindly agree with your fragile ego, y’all point fingers. Lol

Let me break it down, since you’re slow…

Why don’t Dentists do brain surgery or stitch up cuts? Why doesn’t McDonalds sell steak? Why doesn’t Ford make motorcycles? Because all of those were created for a specific reason. So why doesn’t BLM the organization get into anything besides police brutality? BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR. Jesus. Y’all are really slow.

There are a multitude of OTHER ORGANIZATIONS that constantly work on those issues. Which I’m sure none of you have ever been apart of because it doesn’t align with your bs. And fact is, BLM the movement is supported by a lot of individual groups that ABSOLUTELY do focus on other issues. Homelessness, abortion, womens rights, drug abuse, domestic abuse, etc. But YOU wouldn’t know anything about that huh. Just because YOU don’t see it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t occur.

Wtf are you talking about? Who mentioned racism? Who said anything about not working hard or anything else you just ranted about? Don’t sit there and act like the system is fair and balanced. If you’re actually Latino, and you act like the American system doesn’t have its disadvantages, you’re either really privileged or flat out lying.
You see... there we go again whining about disadvantages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm grateful for all the chances this country has given me. I start earning $10 in Engineered Floors through a temporary agency and now I'm one the Advanced Manufacturing Engineers in a General Electric Factory I started from nothing and here I am I've been with this company almost 2 years I have been promoted 3 times and I want to keep going up, My boss don t question my performance, my appraisals are close to perfect, and I work hard everyday to make this plant a better place, so my race and the place I came from determined who I am or how smart or skilled I am?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so because I have been working my ass off I'm privileged? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I feel pity for people like you. Living from the past entitled and believing the world owns him something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the side note how long do you think we have until it becomes illegal without a stamp

If judges said that the ATF cannot pass regulations then why does it matter what the ATF publishes on FRTs, pistol braces, and solvent traps? Is it not all just a mute point?
Agreed, they are not Congress or legislative power to make rules, laws or normatives

Back
Top Bottom