• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

Bro…let’s all be honest with ourselves. If we were on a business trip in Portland, a couple of beers deep, and this chick asked if we would vote for Biden we would all say yes. Then later that night we would smash guts and brag to our close friends without showing a picture.

No, I wouldn't. Woman that look like that are gross. Also If I didn't have a GF. I could just go on the whore boards and get a model for a few hundred

Unless butter faces are your kink, than right on man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_53.png
    Screenshot_53.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
No, I wouldn't. Woman that look like that are gross. Also If I didn't have a GF. I could just go on the whore boards and get a model for a few hundred

Unless butter faces are your kink, than right on man.

Is that a hooker ad? Hahaha

This thread is out of control

All this **** winds up at the Supreme Court sooner or later. And they already ruled that if it ain't in the " Text , History or Tradition" of the 2nd Amendment then it's unconstitutional. On top of that the West Virginia case ruling against the EPA making up new laws as they go along applies to these new bull**** rulings on braces, FRT triggers 80% kits and solvent traps. It shouldn't be long before GOA or a similar group gets this to higher and then the highest court.
This is good news, and should be applauded, but what about the folks in the interim that end up incarcerated, and/ or stripped of their property or rights? As we've seen with other laws, just because they get turned around doesn't help the folks who've been caught and charged. That's probably the biggest concern I have with waiting on the courts to *hopefully* take our side.

This is good news, and should be applauded, but what about the folks in the interim that end up incarcerated, and/ or stripped of their property or rights? As we've seen with other laws, just because they get turned around doesn't help the folks who've been caught and charged. That's probably the biggest concern I have with waiting on the courts to *hopefully* take our side.
Unfortunately those folks will be the cases that make it to the higher courts AND maybe those will be the cases that brings an end to the NFA and GCA 68. The recent SCOTUS ruling that specifically referred to " Text history and tradition " basically mean that every gun law enacted since the original Constitution are unconstitutional and illegal. So it's just a matter of getting at least one of those cases all the way up the court ladder.
Check out CRS Firearms and Fuddbusters on YouTube.CRS / Matt Hoover was arrested by the ATF because he showed a credit card size piece of metal in a video with an etching of a Lightning Link on it. The guy who made the *AutoKey Card" had already been arrested. See the ATF decided the card (all by itself) is a machine gun. So Hoover has his nuts in a vice as a coconspirator for showing or advertising the card in a video. Point is... when and if that case gets to the high court heads should roll and we should see big changes. Between that case and the FRT trigger and solvent trap cases some big **** is on the way.

Unfortunately those folks will be the cases that make it to the higher courts AND maybe those will be the cases that brings an end to the NFA and GCA 68. The recent SCOTUS ruling that specifically referred to " Text history and tradition " basically mean that every gun law enacted since the original Constitution are unconstitutional and illegal. So it's just a matter of getting at least one of those cases all the way up the court ladder.
Check out CRS Firearms and Fuddbusters on YouTube.CRS / Matt Hoover was arrested by the ATF because he showed a credit card size piece of metal in a video with an etching of a Lightning Link on it. The guy who made the *AutoKey Card" had already been arrested. See the ATF decided the card (all by itself) is a machine gun. So Hoover has his nuts in a vice as a coconspirator for showing or advertising the card in a video. Point is... when and if that case gets to the high court heads should roll and we should see big changes. Between that case and the FRT trigger and solvent trap cases some big **** is on the way.
I'm hoping you're right. What happened with Matt from CRS is truly troubling. FuddBusters is an EXCELLENT channel for sure.

I'm hoping you're right. What happened with Matt from CRS is truly troubling. FuddBusters is an EXCELLENT channel for sure.
Check out CRS. Hoover is kinda annoying at first with the sideways cap and thick Wisconsin accent. But it grows on you. Other gun tubers are contributing to his defense fund. The Fuddbusters guy is one of his lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom