• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

there are a lot of suppressors in use in this country by folks with plenty of backbone , and these folks are cowards and treasonous dogs?
I mean I’m just following the logic of some of our more vocal members in this thread…apparently everyone who caved into the ATF and asked “permission” to own what should be constitutionally permitted is a bootlicker…so by extension, anyone filling out a forms and sending money per ATF regulations must be a boot licking coward too. Not originally my thought on the matter but it’s hard to argue with the “logic”.

Which is just one reason why NFA items are really just toys, at least for us 'civilians'...

You did still have to be careful on which states you took braced pistols to though, and I would bet you'll see a bunch of states make them illegal when the ATF loses their appeal.

There was a thread a while back about how using an AR for home defense could increase your odds of getting convicted.

I'd been playing with the idea of an 11-inch AR with a Griffin can specifically designed to be pinned and welded to get to 16". That would make it a 1-stamp setup even though it was an SBR w/ a can.

I still plan to build it (already ordered the can and have the bbl) but I probably won't use it for home/self defense.

One thing you see with self defense cases is they can be dicey enough without introducing any wild cards. Get the wrong prosecutor or the wrong demographic 'victim' and things can get very hairy, very quickly.

My regular AR and a set of Walker e-muffs on the bedpost will do just fine without creating any additional drama.

Which is just one reason why NFA items are really just toys, at least for us 'civilians'...

You did still have to be careful on which states you took braced pistols to though, and I would bet you'll see a bunch of states make them illegal when the ATF loses their appeal.

There was a thread a while back about how using an AR for home defense could increase your odds of getting convicted.

I'd been playing with the idea of an 11-inch AR with a Griffin can specifically designed to be pinned and welded to get to 16". That would make it a 1-stamp setup even though it was an SBR w/ a can.

I still plan to build it (already ordered the can and have the bbl) but I probably won't use it for home/self defense.

One thing you see with self defense cases is they can be dicey enough without introducing any wild cards. Get the wrong prosecutor or the wrong demographic 'victim' and things can get very hairy, very quickly.

My regular AR and a set of Walker e-muffs on the bedpost will do just fine without creating any additional drama.
Just get a barrel and can for your lever action.

Back
Top Bottom