• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

The information is posted on the ATF website, they have some Q&A pages up as well as other general guidance. After the ATF dropped the new rule, but before it was published in the Federal Register I emailed a list of questions to the local ATF office as well as the Firearms Industries Program Branch email that is shown as the contact on the bottom of the ATF info page, and received corroborating answers which align with the information posted on their site. They also did a live webinar for the industry which you can find on youtube. The answers are known for anyone who wants to blow a bunch of time to look them up.

We should report them to the gun cops! Maybe they'll make us junior ATF agents too!
Yeah, I guess anyone who suggest that the forum might want to cover their butts so the site doesn't risk running afoul of the law as well as keeping unaware pistol braced sellers from potentially committing felonies are just a bunch of bootlickers :wacko:

Yeah, I guess anyone who suggest that the forum might want to cover their butts so the site doesn't risk running afoul of the law as well as keeping unaware pistol braced sellers from potentially committing felonies are just a bunch of bootlickers :wacko:
I tend to let folks mind their own business.

Back
Top Bottom