• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

*back to this thread*

Seems like we rolled over on the matter.
The answer is not violent protestation.
It working its way through the courts.
However as long as the NFA is law I suspect this will stand, with the caveat that I hope that true handicapped persons do not have to jump though the NFA hoops.

The problem is the NFA.
THAT we rolled over for decades ago.

I don't see it standing as-is... To my mind there's way too many issues with it even from an administrative viewpoint, never mind the legal and Constitutional problems post-Bruen.

The real question to my mind is the timing.

Until an injunction is placed by a high enough court to matter, it's still 'the law'. If we have to wait years, like with the 5th Circuit bump-stock ruling, it'll be a moot point by the time it's finally repealed.

I don't see it standing as-is... To my mind there's way too many issues with it even from an administrative viewpoint, never mind the legal and Constitutional problems post-Bruen.

The real question to my mind is the timing.

Until an injunction is placed by a high enough court to matter, it's still 'the law'. If we have to wait years, like with the 5th Circuit bump-stock ruling, it'll be a moot point by the time it's finally repealed.

Back
Top Bottom