• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

An 81 page post in a forum titled "ATF publishes their pistol brace rule", probably isn't the best place to go if a person would like everyone to mind their own business.
LOL. You come here for info? GLWTS

I'm sure the management will get right on your concerns.

As of yesterday I saw a Guns and Gadgets video that claimed part of the new brace ruling makes ALL pistol gripped shotguns NFA items since they're intended to be fired with both hands. And it supposedly applies to ALL PG shotguns not just Shockwaves and Tac14s.

Guess it's a good thing I've got a Hogue Stock that fits my Mossy Defender just sittin' around collectin' dust--Might be time to bolt that Mutha' up, huh? Make it easier to hit them damn "Dog Killers", too...

Yeah, I guess anyone who suggest that the forum might want to cover their butts so the site doesn't risk running afoul of the law as well as keeping unaware pistol braced sellers from potentially committing felonies are just a bunch of bootlickers :wacko:
I don't know for sure, but I think an operation that has been successfully navigating the internet forum business model for 13 years doesn't really need amateurs giving them advice. They probably have lawyers on retainer. Not to mention a number of mods that probably have their finger on the pulse of the industry. Plus, I expect people that really give a damn take time to PM the mods or the owners to offer suggestions rather than pontificate ad infinitum.

lebowski-the-big-dude.gif

Back
Top Bottom