• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF puts out BOLO

renagadeinjun

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
134   0
Reaction score
I have heard that ATF put out a bolo; On Three shipping containers that have been STOLEN, with estimates up to 9 million rounds mostly Winchester 9mm w/ others ..... !
Stolen in the Carolina's Raleigh - Durham and Wilmington.......................
So, has anybody posted this and or can confirm said theft ........... ?
ATF has stated to report it ASAP, as it may be bad to shoot; due to improper storage of said ammo ................. BUURHAHA (sent out the 19th)

popcorn (1).gif

I can go down a numbers rabbit trail at the drop of hat. :doh:
So if my math is correct, 9 million rounds of 9mm white box Win would take up about 2,150 cubic feet or less than half of one 40' shipping container (not sure about weight limits, don't care). So now I'm curious if there are other deals we should be on the lookout for.

Kinda like they do the big traffic check every year on interstate 16,they sitting on the off ramp catching folks dodging.I think last year was about 160 arrest

I can go down a numbers rabbit trail at the drop of hat. :doh:
So if my math is correct, 9 million rounds of 9mm white box Win would take up about 2,150 cubic feet or less than half of one 40 shipping container (not sure about weight limits, don't care). So now I'm curious if there are other deals we should be on the lookout for.
Yes indeed, but I have not heard of what "others" means or how many ...... not to mention how big a shipping container they were ................

Back
Top Bottom