• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF Rule 2021-05F

renagadeinjun

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
134   0
Reaction score
I am having trouble posting link...........
But ATF sent out letters to all FFL holders stating that all polymer 80,lone wolf and others handgun Frame's 'Glock style' even if not complete when sold is to be considered a firearm due to "how easily it can be finished"...................... What's next? can you say 'Solvent Traps' .......... :noidea: just a hunch :noidea:

Attachments

• unnamed(5).jpg
    unnamed(5).jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 18
If a pro 2A potus appointed a pro 2a director, he could write equal definitions in the 180°. Imagine machine gun being re defined as sustained fire of 1000rds min without reloading or something similar. Short barreled rifle as less that 4inch, suppressor/ muffler -90db. Trump had a shot, DeSantis might get it next.

An agency that is not accountable to voters issuing fiats. Now

I would imagine the next republican majority will immediately recognize the Maoist Communism at play here and legally protect the responsibly armed citizen, our national defense, etc. by checking the suede denim secret police.

Are they Communists or no?

I am having trouble posting link...........
But ATF sent out letters to all FFL holders stating that all polymer 80,lone wolf and others handgun Frame's 'Glock style' even if not complete when sold is to be considered a firearm due to "how easily it can be finished"...................... What's next? can you say 'Solvent Traps' .......... :noidea: just a hunch :noidea:
Pretty sure the courts just recently told them they cannot create a new definition without Congress changing the definition of firearm. Firearms are well defined in the 1968 NFA and now ATF is trying to change the definition on their own which they can’t do.
I am no legal scholar so maybe I’m misunderstanding the court ruling.

Back
Top Bottom