• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Athens Gun Club smash and grab 4-28-19

There ain't no stopping a thief, you can only aggravate them and slow them down.

If you stop a thief, there's a good chance you will be arrested and treated like a criminal yourself, if you live in a Democratic controlled city.

They always seem to use a car to smash the door in. Why don't LGS's use concrete bollards in front of the doors, or a wall that would be hard to drive over. Seems pretty easy to make it so you cant smash a car into the store.

324-1097big.jpg

They always seem to use a car to smash the door in. Why don't LGS's use concrete bollards in front of the doors, or a wall that would be hard to drive over. Seems pretty easy to make it so you cant smash a car into the store.

324-1097big.jpg

The Bass and Antler have the temporary concrete median dividers around the front of their building.

Dumb question, but why don't gun shops put all the guns in safes at night? I know it is a pain in the ass, big-time, but I visit a shop when I travel to NY, not NYC, and every gun is in a large tray when on display, and then each tray goes into a safe at night. Don't know how big or many safes there are, but this place has one of the largest 1911 selections, new and used, I have ever seen in my life.

The original owner of that store put every gun in a safe every night.. Took him an hour,but he did it.

The store has some class 3 stuff to rent (and sell, I think), may be why the popo don't want to identify the weapons.

Now the local paper says LEO is trying to connect it with the smash and grab in Loganville.

This place is right next to Franklin's Gun Store which has probably 5 times the inventory. but Clarence Franklin was ahead of his time and built the store so this couldn't happen there.

Back
Top Bottom