• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Athens Gun Club smash and grab 4-28-19

There are other options to slow them down other than safes. I have seen some put locking cables through the trigger guards, others have racks that lock the guns in them when covered. They could all be defeated if given enough time, but definitely slow them down to give the LEOs time to get there.

Most stores around here have some sort of lock on the guns they use at night if not a safe . A lot have the metal roll up doors as well as concrete barriers in front of the doors. Makes the drive through break in more difficult. Even one of the Family Dollars around here has the roll up doors, but that didn't stop the armed daytime robbery.

Rosewood

The folks you were talking about were probably members here and you must at all times be respectful of other members, even it they are are complete douche bags. The fellers in this video will likely be sailing their new "acquisitions" here so be respectful. LOL!

It'll take them a few days to stipple all the glocks and add "battle-worn" finish. Then they'll be for sail for about $100 over msrp.

Took the Po Po almost 10 mins to respond, looking at the time stamp on the vid.
Distracted by the "HOT NOW" sign at the Krispy Kreme......
upload_2019-5-1_11-42-16.jpeg

Took the Po Po almost 10 mins to respond, looking at the time stamp on the vid.

There was (not sure if still there, because I never go to the mall) an Athens/Clarke Police substation less than 1 mile from the gun club.

.......and the Krispy Kreme is directly across the street!:pound::pound::pound:

Now you guys know, all of us are easily distracted by that sign, you don't have to be popo.

That’s what I’m saying. There are 99 things to be mad at cops for, but doughnut addiction ain’t one of em. Especially if we’re talking hot Krispy Kreme.

If they show up late and I’ve already been beat half to death by the perp. I might be cool with it if they have a dozen hot glazed KKs with them. I’d be able to eat those with my teeth knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom