• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATI is finally doing 9mm Guns

Piglatinhater

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   3
Reaction score
Some old news I ran across. American Tactical Imports has released MP40 in 9mm at the beginning of this year. MSRP is like $1,000 but several companies already have them at about $550. As an owner of a gsg522, it's good to see them bring in 9mm platforms. I really want a cheap MP5 clone from them.

I thought MSRP was $699?
Just waiting for folks to get their hands on these and try them out...
In the back of my mind, I am saying "please don't be a POS... please don't be a POS"

Some old news I ran across. American Tactical Imports has released MP40 in 9mm at the beginning of this year. MSRP is like $1,000 but several companies already have them at about $550. As an owner of a gsg522, it's good to see them bring in 9mm platforms. I really want a cheap MP5 clone from them.
X2

I thought MSRP was $699?
Just waiting for folks to get their hands on these and try them out...
In the back of my mind, I am saying "please don't be a POS... please don't be a POS"

No idea on the MSRP. I came across a Shot Show review/feedback from 2015 that said the MSRP was +/-1k and it was scheduled for delivery in 2016. But yeah, I am curious on the quality as well. I wonder how much plastic it will have.

Saw this at NRAAM... awesome pistol and they have an SBR kit all ready to go. This and a micro-UZI with an SB Tactical brace are probably my two next toys... kind of weird I guess, but that's how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom