• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATI lowers (((GONE)))

Guy on Slickguns said he called earlier and they said they had a pile of stripped lowers. several guys got their order through and CC is already billed.

i just took the lowers out of my cart and put a pack of Cr123 batteries in there and then I went all the way to my CC info. So I guess they are gone.

Just got my order through too! Only problem was selecting a dealer, had to choose one that was 62 miles away in Hoschton?! Nothing in Atlanta. I added special instructions to have it shipped to Chuck's, hopefully that'll happen.

Anyone else get this email? Guess I'm out another lower.
February 1, 2013
ih.constantcontact.com_fs111_1111322963787_img_1.jpg

Important Notice to Customers who placed orders on the American tactical website between
January 24 & January 31, 2013

This message is for customers with order # 18158 through order # 25513

Due to the current state of sales in the firearms industry, American Tactical Imports has recently received the highest volume of orders since launching our retail website in 2011. On Thursday, January 24, 2013, we experienced a technical malfunction within our website that caused some select items to show on the website as IN STOCK when they were not. ATI has corrected this malfunction and is in the process of processing all orders with IN STOCK inventory. If it is found that the item you ordered is not IN STOCK, you will be notified by one of our representatives and will be issued a full refund for your order.
Due to the extremely high volume of orders, we request that you be patient while we correct these orders and send notifications. You will be directly emailed with the status of your order within the next 3 to 5 days.

For Orders where items are not in stock:
If we discover your item is currently not available, you will be contacted via the email that you've provided on your account that your payment has been refunded and that your order has been cancelled. We have staff dedicated specifically to sorting out orders that cannot currently be fulfilled to have these refunds processed as soon as possible

For Orders where items are in stock and no FFL is needed for shipment:
If your order is for non-licensed goods (magazines & accessories etc) it will be shipped within the next 3 to 5 business days.

For Orders where an FFL transfer is required and you've selected from our Dealer Locator Database:
If you have ordered a firearm for transfer and selected a dealer from our provided locator database and we have a current valid FFL from the dealer, your order will ship within the next 3 to 5 business days. The high volume of orders has brought to our attention that many dealers listed in our database do not currently have valid FFLs on file with us, in most cases due to them expiring. ATI has already contacted our database of dealers to provide current FFLs. Dealers you have selected from in our database that are on current orders waiting to ship will be prioritized and contacted immediately by ATI so that we can ship your order as soon as possible. We have staff dedicated specifically to obtaining updated licenses for our Dealer Locator Database.

For Orders where an FFL transfer is required and you have provided an alternate FFL not from our database:
If the dealer you have selected for transfer is not currently in our database, ATI will need to acquire their FFL before we can set them up in our system to transfer firearms. ATI will be contacting these dealers as well. To assist in expediting your transfer, we would like to request that you also notify the dealer you have chosen because the sooner we can get their FFL, the sooner we can transfer your firearm to them. Please have your chosen FFL send a copy of their FFL with your name & order # and the word WEBSITE clearly noted on it. This will allow us to set your chosen dealer up in our database and transfer your order in a more timely fashion. ATI will be contacting your chosen dealer as well, to ensure they are aware of the transfer and receive a copy of our FFL.

If you ordered an ATI OMNI polymer stripped lower receiver for transfer:
All ATI OMNI lowers ordered between January 24, 2013 & January 26, 2013 are on hand and secured for your transfer. The malfunction in our website was corrected prior to us running out of OMNI inventory on January 26th. If you ordered an OMNI you will receive it as soon as we can process your order and transfer it to your FFL.

Contacting Customer Service:
Due to the current level of orders to be processed and concerns for orders due to our website malfunction, ATI is currently receiving an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails. ATI has prioritized addressing orders and will be contacting you with an update on your order as soon as possible. We will be contacting each of you individually through the email you have provided on your account. We ask that you please be patient while we work on getting to each and every one of you regarding your orders.

We greatly apologize for the current situation. We ask all of you to please be patient while we work through processing the largest volume of individual orders we have ever received. We have increased our level of staff involvement and prioritized the processing of these orders to get them all to you as soon as we can. Everyone with an order from the range of numbers provided on this notice will be contacted within the next 3 to 5 days by a member of our staff.

Thank you for your support and thank you very much for your patience!

Back
Top Bottom