• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Expo Gun Show, Feb. 18-19. Anyone Going?

The only one I've been to in recent years was the ODT show. That Jonesboro show used to be a good show, but I haven't been in some time

With over 800 tables still for sale it will be half the show it's supposed to be. I was going to get a table but with the lack of dealer turn out, I image the spectators will be in just as short supply.

The last one at the Cobb Civic Center was actually decent. I just cant get up the desire to drive to far for one so I wont be going to that one.

I'll be going Sunday if you wanted to tag along. You might have to ride in the back seat ( Already have another going) but you are welcome to ride.

Thinking of leaving Cherokee county around 10AM.

With over 800 tables still for sale it will be half the show it's supposed to be. I was going to get a table but with the lack of dealer turn out, I image the spectators will be in just as short supply.

I'll be going Sunday if you wanted to tag along. You might have to ride in the back seat ( Already have another going) but you are welcome to ride.

Wow, 800 tables still available? Forgive my ignorance, but by comparison, how many tables would be left at this time for a good show at the Expo?

Ill touch base tomorrow evening.

I go to the expo often and don't see how they could get 2000 tables in the building without taking up walk room. Last time I went it was fairly packed out with tables and there sure wasn't 2000.

Back
Top Bottom