• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Expo Gun Show, Feb. 18-19. Anyone Going?

I usually walk out with something in my hands. Either parts ammo mags whatever I might find I think I need lol. But have never had a bad time. I think of it like the old saying, " A bad day on the lake is better than a good day at work." Or something along those lines 🤣.
Damn skraight!

The 9/17 /22 show they were atleast a table width plus wide isles. Had not gone all the way in the back and cut short the left side ( looking into building) and still had a dozen or so empty tables
Unfortunately I didn't make that show 😤. But it was for a good cause, it was about a month and half before my daughter got married so money was going elsewhere at the time. Probably missed out on some deals but what's better than seeing your daughter the happiest she has ever been.

The 9/17 /22 show they were atleast a table width plus wide isles. Had not gone all the way in the back and cut short the left side ( looking into building) and still had a dozen or so empty tables
What he said ! Sadly it’s a LOT of commercial gun sale tables. Lots of gutter guard tables ! Bunches of women’s purses and such tables ! And lots of other bull sheet tables that have nothing to do with guns ! IT’S A GUN SHOW !!! Keep the other crap out !!!!!!! But just my opinion !

Back
Top Bottom