• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Expo Gun Show, Feb. 18-19. Anyone Going?

I'm actually going to go and take my dad. We haven't been to a show i probably 10 years. He wants a Colt Diamondback. Might even drag the wife with us. I'll be willing to sign autographs and take selfies for my fans.

It's a joke, I'm a nobody.

Where did you get your information?

From the source:

Screenshot_20230216_220135_Chrome.jpg

I remember when the North Atlanta trade center was the largest show in Ga. The tables filled BOTH sides and Fat Matt (RIP) was running it. Those were the shows.
I met lot of good people at that location. mid late 2000 i was working 2 jobs and had plenty of money to spend on my habit so hit every show from Gainesville to Macon. And I'm pretty certain it was N Atlanta where I was handed a business card(and probably still have it as i seem to have become a hoarder) with this site on it.

I met lot of good people at that location. mid late 2000 i was working 2 jobs and had plenty of money to spend on my habit so hit every show from Gainesville to Macon. And I'm pretty certain it was N Atlanta where I was handed a business card(and probably still have it as i seem to have become a hoarder) with this site on it.
That was an orange and red card and it was @ the Marietta civic center for me. OS handed it to me.

Ga Gun trader was busier back then, so ended up a transfer and member 1005. Lol

Back
Top Bottom