• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta and Marietta gun shows

I was more impressed with the Eastman show than the farmers market one. I was proud to see my truck still there when we come out of the farmers market. I passed on a rifle in the parking lot at the Eastman show but did swap contact info. Got a call before I got home so I may still get it. Remington 700 in 264 win mag.All in all still a great day when you get to go to 2 gun shows in one day.

I was more impressed with the Eastman show than the farmers market one. I was proud to see my truck still there when we come out of the farmers market. I passed on a rifle in the parking lot at the Eastman show but did swap contact info. Got a call before I got home so I may still get it. Remington 700 in 264 win mag.All in all still a great day when you get to go to 2 gun shows in one day.
Remington 700?
Planning on "accidentally" shooting someone?

Farmers Market Show was definitely lacking in glitz and glamour today. I wasn't expecting the world as I have been before and tend to find something at least worth the entrance fee. I've been to the Marietta show enough to know what to expect there so I figured I'd try the Farmers Market show one more time. You know the shows are down when L. Ron Hubbard has his minions set up at a table offering his books for sell and a free stress test to boot. SMH.

Went to the Eastman show with a friend. Meh, it was more about paying for entertainment. Underwhelming for sure. Grabbed lunch afterwards and it was a decent day.

Back
Top Bottom