• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta and Marietta gun shows

I went to the Marietta show today. I liked it better than the civic center shows. Better lighting, wider aisles. Fewer vendors though. I saw some good prices at some vendors. I got a couple of cheap holsters. Almost bought a revolver. It's funny that one guy will have a fair price on a gun and another guy 10 feet away has the same item for $100 more. What are they thinking? Over all I enjoyed it.

Saw a complete g22 lower for $60, a in the box Anderson lower for $40, a few other good buys otherwise same old same old.

I went to Farmers' Market Sat. a.m. Have been able in the past to pick up primers at a good price, and they will negotiate...but the dealer I was after said "components were at the other show", he only had ammo. Some other dealers also said this when I asked about a specific pistol. So, no reloading components available, and I think I will avoid shows in the future if there is another one same weekend in Atlanta area. On the other hand though, I did wrangle excellent prices on a couple neat stag handle damascus knifes. 4 knife dealers willing to deal on prices.

IMHO, Atlanta area best show now is at Jonesboro Road/I-285, Expo Center, as far as biggest and greater variety. Next one is middle of February. Several reloading component dealers, a lot of 'private' sellers, and many knife dealers.

Back
Top Bottom