• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Arms & Ammo = Random brass reloads ?!

DMGun

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I was recently shocked to find out that the "range ammo" I bought at Bullseye Marksman Club in Cumming is actually reloaded random brass. I thought I was buying inexpensive stuff, but I had no idea they were reloads with 10 different brands of brass in a 50 round box. Nowhere on the box is there any mention that it is reloaded ammo. The guy selling it to me did not mention it either. I am concerned about the quality and safety of shooting this stuff.

I have a Glock 23 and 27 (in .40 S&W for those who have not memorised the models) and I have read that reloads can void the waranty or that the brass swells.

Anyone with experience with AA&A or similar ammo? Especially in Glocks...

Last edited:
I was recently shocked to find out that the "range ammo" I bought at Bullseye Marksman Club in Cumming is actually reloaded random brass. I thought I was buying inexpensive stuff, but I had no idea they were reloads with 10 different brands of brass in a 50 round box. Nowhere on the box is there any mention that it is reloaded ammo. The guy selling it to me did not mention it either. I am concerned about the quality and safety of shooting this stuff.

I have a Glock 23 and 27 (in .40 S&W for those who have not memorised the models) and I have read that reloads can void the waranty or that the brass swells.

I've had that happen and had the same reaction... and it cost 18.95 a damn box for 9mm ammo at the range! (which is way I always buy my stuck in bulk now and carry plenty to the range). Having said that, I didn't have any problems with the ammo and I hope Mr. Glock in heaven will forgive me :)

USA Ammo sells once fired reloads all mixed brass. I've shot about 600 rounds or so through various pistols including a Glock 19 and 17 with no issues. Very clean ammo as well.

never had any issues with it much other than 1 dead primer and its not the most accurate stuff out there ..

they sell it at Autreys as their range ammo and Tula steel case will hold better groups !

I shot couple boxes of 9mm through a Glock and didn't have a problem. I've shot plenty of other AA&A rounds and never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom