• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta car dealer recommendation

I was in the market for a new car. Everybody has heard the horror stories about car dealers and the closing and finance etc.

I had done my research and made my wife test drive 6 different vehicles for a week each. (Turo) I was in the market for a Hyundai Santa Fe hybrid. I tried using Costco's auto buying program but this car was ‘not a available’ under that program. But they could sell me one for MSRP +4k.

Long story short. All the dealers in this area wanted MSRP +4-6k and I had to wait.

I used the Hyundai vehicle finder and ended up buying from a dealer in Cookeville TN at MSRP. I sent a $1,000 deposit and was given an approximate delivery date. I added the words in as delivered condition with zero dealer add ons to the contract they sent me.

I got a call and dragged a car trailer up and back (200 each way) to save $4.000.

Explore your options and don’t be afraid to go out of state. My closing (my first) was a breeze. They offered a series of options. I declined everything except the extended warranty.
Sweet deal!

lol last year I went to a honda dealer everything was 3k above msrp for addons. Not sure about now.
Like the man said...You can rest assured that they are all perfectly will to stick it up your a$$ as far as possible. Do your research on Edmunds, KBB, NADA and be willing to walk away from a bad deal. best advise you will get. and get ready to get shafted anyway. I hate buying a car! Car salesmen and lawyers.....two peas in a pod. the best liars win very time.

None. I would consider doing some looking into dealerships in Alabama. I know it sounds crazy, but for some reason the vehicles cost less, your trade is valued more and the people actually try. I’ve never had a good vehicle buying experience in Atlanta. I think they have enough volume they have a “take it or leave it” approach. If you find differently please update us.

They are all literally owned by the worst “humans” on the planet and they employ the worst “humans” on the planet. There’s nothing lower than a car dealer except a used car dealer.

Every. single. One.

I said what I said.

If Lagrange is not too far out of your search area, then I would recommend Lagrange Toyota. I go to church with the owners, know most of the sales folks and technicians and have purchased my last two vehicles from them. As stated earlier, do you own research and go in with examples and prices found at other dealerships. Most of the time, I have been able to get my prices matched.

The new Camry SE or XSE are good options in my opinion and super fun to drive.

Back
Top Bottom