• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta expo gun show dec 18th and 19th

It was the best show I've been to in a decade - and I've been to a lot of them. Saw M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, belt feds, M1a rifles in many configurations, old military surplus rifles, rifles that looked like Daniel Boone may have carried them, flintlock pistols, revolver collections, $10 magpul mags / $13 for the window mags.

They had prepping supplies and I even got some 12 ga. home defense rounds that don't kill, but just put someone on their butt long enough for the cops to come and haul them away. There were even a few people who brought their own firearms in to trade and / or sell. It almost reminded me of the 1980s and 1990s.
Obviously you went to Jonesboro Rd and not Marietta??

Obviously you went to Jonesboro Rd and not Marietta??

Yeah, I went to the Jonesboro show. Marietta has way too many shows and they are too small to drive a long way for. I quit doing the Infinity Energy shows in Gwinnett. There are never individuals setting up there and they charge to park. The two best shows I've found in the metro area is the Gwinnett show at the fairgrounds and the Jonesboro show.

I picked up a Ruger Max9 with a Crimson Trace red dot for 500 OTD after i sold an old Colt

Decent show and prices seem to be a little better. Met up with some ODY guys too

2FCAEA05-B18C-4C6A-B91B-75C8FEEC1613.jpeg
21CA97F2-82E2-46CD-A47C-3E2CAB73D3B5.jpeg

I was glad I went. Offloaded more of my collection in a day than you kooks will cheat me out of in a month! Found a few cool new guns, got a step-by-step disassembly tutorial and check over of an early M1 Garand, and got to meet cjnowell72 cjnowell72 @nitrexman and @Red Squirrel 556. Better than Marietta has been no question, and a shadow of the shows I used to go to in Denver 6-7 years ago.
Pleasure meeting you.

It was the best show I've been to in a decade - and I've been to a lot of them. Saw M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, belt feds, M1a rifles in many configurations, old military surplus rifles, rifles that looked like Daniel Boone may have carried them, flintlock pistols, revolver collections, $10 magpul mags / $13 for the window mags.

They had prepping supplies and I even got some 12 ga. home defense rounds that don't kill, but just put someone on their butt long enough for the cops to come and haul them away. There were even a few people who brought their own firearms in to trade and / or sell. It almost reminded me of the 1980s and 1990s.
They had a descent variety of stuff and reasonable prices on alot of stuff. As far as sales it was garbage.

Jonesboro Rd wasn't a bad show (as an attendee). I had a good time with some folks from my gun club who dared to ride with me. Funny thing though, their knuckles were white until after lunch......

Went Greenville gun show with wife and met couple friends I used to work with. Free admission for me and $10.00 for wife. Big show with some decent prices . Found a bunch of gun parts that I was needing to get several guns back running . Ammo prices high 3 inch 410’shells $40 box 35 Remington $70 . Close to 1000 tables and most all gun related .

Went Greenville gun show with wife and met couple friends I used to work with. Free admission for me and $10.00 for wife. Big show with some decent prices . Found a bunch of gun parts that I was needing to get several guns back running . Ammo prices high 3 inch 410’shells $40 box 35 Remington $70 . Close to 1000 tables and most all gun related .
That's a great show. SCACA? Promoter is a super nice guy and you will not find any of the following at his show:
1.) aggressive (but nice) jewelry cleaner salesmen
2.) copper pain bracelets
3.) beer making kits
4.) beef jerky booths
5.) posers trying to beg money for dog vests
6.) airsoft guns
7.) fire starter booths
8.) knife sharpening systems booths
9.) vinyl window & siding salesmen
10.) Scientologists recruiting tables
11.) Toy helicopters buzzing around
12.) Womens' jewelry
13.) Gutter replacement booths
14.) Heated massager sales

He does allow some politicians to have tables when they're running for office, but that's a small price to pay to avoid the other flea market crap.

Back
Top Bottom