• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Tony2X

Army Icon Supporter
This is not your planet.
22   0
Reaction score
This new offense and defense is lookin very good so far, good riddance to plain vanilla play callin Mike Mularky! Mike Nolan is a defensive guru that has consistently turned teams defenses into a top 10 defense everywhere he has coached as well.
I'm very excited for this team this year, I think we can really do some damage in the NFC.

Trying not to be negative, but the offense looked good? Really? Against the Dolphins in the first half, how many field goals did we kick? I will admit that some of the plays were innovative for the Falcons, and I suspect it will open up more for the regular season. The offense will be better if the offensive line is better. I am not sure that the offensive line is a lot better.

I've been drinking the Atlanta sports Kool-aide for decades and I'm not ready to buy in yet. BUT with that said I'll still be rooting for the Falcons and cheering them on every Sunday.

I'm really looking for Hulio to make some big plays this year,don't know about the running game though, seems like Turner runs too slow.

I'm really looking for Hulio to make some big plays this year,don't know about the running game though, seems like Turner runs too slow.

I've been thinking that for a few years. They don't have an explosive power running back like they need. Sure Turner can get 1st downs and breaks free occasionally, but he's not an animal like they need at back.

Back
Top Bottom